With Valentine’s Day right around the corner it’s time to start thinking about fun, delicious and easy treats to make for class parties or just to give as gifts to those important people in your life. This 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge couldn’t be easier. Decorate with some candy sprinkles and use an easy heart shaped cookie cutter for added flare for the holiday.
2 INGREDIENT STRAWBERRY FUDGE
- 1 16oz Strawberry Frosting
- 1 12 oz bag White Chocolate
- Heart shape decorations (optional)
- Line 8×8 pan with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray.
- Place white chocolate in medium bowl and melt in microwave by cooking in 30 second intervals, stirring and repeating
- Once melted stir in frosting until well mixed
- Spread into pan and decorate the top if desired
- Place in refrigerator for at least half an hour to set
- Cut into squares or use cookie cutter and serve
Pick up some inexpensive tins or jars at your local dollar store and line with decorative tissue paper to serve as a great way to gift the treat to those in your neighborhood, office or play group. This is such a fun and easy treat that the kids can help you make for Valentine’s Day this year!
Don’t miss out on our daily Recipe posts full of great easy meals, appetizers, treats and more!