Hi everyone! It’s Money Savin’ Momma! Just wanted to say a HUGE WELCOME to all our new subscribers and site visitors! We’ve gotten a lot of new subscribers recently to our blog feed / emails and also on Twitter!
We realized some of our recent subscribers and visitors may not be familiar with some of the great articles we’ve written in the past about how to save money and get out of debt, so we wanted to share some of our favorites with all our readers! Enjoy!
Frugal Hacks / DIY
- How to Hack a Swiffer Wetjet
- How to Hack a Foaming Soap Dispenser
- Build Your Own Laundry Rack – Air Dry Your Laundry
- Save Money and Tune Up Your PC: Part 1 – Free Software
- Save Money and Tune Up Your PC: Part 2 – Cleaning the Laptops
Frugal Living / Saving Money
- Full Pantry Inventory = Free Food!
- Save $1500 a Year on Lunches
- How to Make Your Own Laundry Detergent
- Homemade Febreze Recipe
- Get Extra Cash by Selling Your Used Books
Frugal Cooking / Bulk Cooking
- Super Cheap Lunch: Refrito Burritos
- Super Spaghetti (great for once a month cooking)
- Sandwiches for Less than 9 Cents
- Frugal Trail Mix
- Making Meat Go Further with Sloppy Joes
Finally, if you enjoy our content, tell your friends and family about us. You can forward this post to them or even send them a link to www.engineeradebtfreelife.com. Remember, we are all in this economy together!