$50 off $100 Old Navy Weekly coupon giveaway: Wow, I am so excited to announce this to all of you! We have a donation of a NEW $50 off $100 Old Navy Weekly coupon, so we are doing another Old Navy Weekly coupon giveaway! And the best part – this Old Navy coupon does not expire until December 31 (12/31). The reader who donated this coupon says they won the coupon in an Old Navy M80 sponsored giveaway (sorry, they don’t remember the website name), but are unable to use the coupon before December 31 so want to give someone else a chance to use it. And yes, I now have the coupon in my possession and can indeed verify that it does not expire until 12/31/09!
So, let’s get to the coupon giveaway!
How to enter the giveaway:
There is one required entry – you MUST be a current subscriber to our money saving website, Engineer a Debt Free Life. Simply leave a comment on this blog post telling us how you subscribe to our site (via email or RSS). If you are not a current subscriber, you can subscribe immediately and enter our giveaway. Subscribe now via RSS or via email (you must check your email account for a verification email and click the link in it to cofirm your subscription).
For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following. Be sure to leave a comment on this blog post for each additional entry you do:
- Follow CAFM on Twitter
- Add the CAFM button to your website (you can find the code for the button in one of the side columns of our website)
- Tweet this contest on Twitter, you can do this once each day for an extra entry each day (be sure to leave a new comment each day telling us you did a new tweet that day!) – copy this exactly for your Tweet: Pls RT-Win a $50 off $100 #OldNavy #coupon at the money saving/freebie website, Engineer a Debt Free Life http://bit.ly/4qhg3y @CAFM #free
- Post this giveaway on an online forum or bulletin board (yes, for clarification, Facebook counts) – be sure to give us the exact link to where you posted the giveaway in your comment
- Email 5 of your friends telling them about the giveaway and our website – you must cc eadflmomma at gmail dot com on the email
Also, we would love for you to become a fan of CAFM on Facebook. You cannot get an extra entry for becoming a fan of CAFM on Facebook anymore (it’s now against Facebook rules), but we post lots of great freebies and deals in Facebook, so would love to have you become a fan of CAFM in Facebook.
NOTE: You MUST first leave one comment with your required entry (telling us how you subscribe to CAFM), or none of your additional entries will count! If you are tweeting the contest on Twitter every day for extra entries, you do not need to leave another comment telling us how you subscribe, just leave a new comment each day telling us you did a new tweet!
The giveaway will end at 8 pm Central Time on Tuesday, December 29 (12/29/09). We will send the coupon to the winner immediately, so please check your emails at that time. We will also post the winner on our website.
- Want some FREE Old Navy gift cards? Get them FREE from MyPoints! Get FREE Old Navy gift cards & other FREE gift cards for doing easy things like taking surveys, reading emails, playing games, shopping, & searching online! Join MyPoints NOW!
See Old Navy coupon locations for previous days and weeks: Old Navy coupon locations
Learn when Old Navy Weekly will release new coupons again, PLUS learn about future Old Navy coupon giveaways on our site:
Get our free updates via email, via RSS, Twitter & Facebook
I am a subscriber!
I follow on Twitter.
I tweeted and I am a fan on FB!
Jennie Smith says
I am following on twitter!
Jennie Smith says
I tweeted! http://twitter.com/upst8NYmom
Tweeted again today.
I subscribe via email and I also follow on facebook 🙂
Subscribe via newsletter. Love it!
from facebook ON. I would love a $50 off $100. get stuff for my boy
Susan F. says
I subscribe through email. Thank you!
email and rss
Jennifer Rice says
I subscribe via email! 🙂
Nicole Greene says
daily tweet: http://twitter.com/pittsy82
Sarah Fletcher says
I subscribe via email
Sarah Fletcher says
I subscribe through rss feeds
i subscribed through email
Kristen Brown says
Face book and emil