One of the most classic dessert flavors is cookies and cream and this decadent and easy Cookies And Cream Fudge is a perfect way to celebrate your favorite flavors. Using the classic cream filled chocolate cookies and a simple fudge recipe you can whip up this treat to include in your next gift basket for a friend or just to surprise the family with as a special weekend treat.
COOKIES AND CREAM FUDGE
- 20 Oreo cookies, crushed into chunks, (divided)
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 2/3 cups white baking chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square dish with foil, spray with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle half the crushed cookies in the pan.
- In a sauce pan combine the milk, butter and baking chips; cook and stir over low heat until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour over cookies in pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining cookies.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into squares.
- Store in an airtight container
This fudge is so easy and decadent that a little will go a long way. The perfect treat alongside a nice warm mug of hot cocoa the Cookies And Cream Fudge will please kids and adults alike. Pick up a few cute decorative tins at your local dollar store and give this as a gift to your coworkers, friends and loved ones.