Nothing screams Christmas like snuggling up with the kids and watching The Grinch Who Stole Christmas! This Green “Grinch” Punch Recipe is the perfect drink to make with the kids to sip while you watch this holiday weekend! With the green color, it’s also the perfect St. Patrick’s Day punch as well! So easy, delicious and fun to make with the kids this will be a recipe that becomes a holiday tradition at Christmas and St. Patrick’s Day! 🙂
GRINCH PUNCH RECIPE
- Hawaiian Punch Lemon Lime Splash
- Lemon Lime Soda (e.g. 7UP)
- 1 Gal Vanilla Ice Cream
- Green Sparkling Sugar (optional for cups)
- Pour sparkling sugar on small plate.
- Wet rim of glass and place in sugar and rotate to create rim.
- Fill glass with 3 parts Hawaiian punch and 1 part soda.
- Add a half scoop of ice cream and stir with straw.
Pick up some fun clear mugs to serve this in and grab holiday paper straws to dress up the drinks making this a true holiday event! Kids love themed meals and this would be so much fun to make for Christmas Eve! Don’t miss out on any of our great holiday recipes!