As a child I always knew Christmas was almost here when my mom brought out the pretzels and the almond bark and began dipping them and decorating with sprinkles. This year you can create these White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Gift In A Jar so easily with your family to hand out to friends and family on your list. Nothing brings the holiday spirit like these beautiful and delicious pretzels!
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL GIFT IN A JAR
- 20-30 Star Shaped Pretzels
- 6 oz Brilliant White Candy Melts
- Red White Green Sprinkle Decorations
- Place cooling rack over a piece of wax paper
- Heat white candy chips in small Bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip Pretzels in white chocolate to cover completely and place on cooling rack sprinkle with decorations.
- Repeat for remaining pretzels.
- Allow to set before placing in jar.
Print our Merry Christmas Label for easy gifting!
Have fun with the kids this weekend creating this White Chocolate Covered Pretzel Gift In A Jar to share with their friends. Print the labels above and attached to the top of a mason jar filled with pretzels and tie with a beautiful bow. Or simply bag in a cellophane bag and tie with a ribbon and attach the label. However you choose to gift these, nobody will turn them down and smiles will abound!
Check out all of our great holiday recipes and treats!