If you love spicy and cheesy here is a great dish for you to make! Jalapeno Cheddar Pull Apart Rolls are an amazing side to your favorite bowl of soup or chili on a cold winter day. So simple to create and of course fabulous taste these will make every one come back for seconds. And if your family likes things spicier, grab the hotter jalapeno slices instead of mild for an extra kick!
JALAPENO CHEDDAR PULL APART ROLLS
- 2 can Pillsbury Grands Biscuits
- Jalapeno Slices
- 1 stick Butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Oregano
- 8 oz Cheddar Cheese
- Melt butter in microwave.
- Stir in garlic and oregano.
- Cut each Grand into eight pieces (if using regular biscuits, cut each into 4).
- Dip each piece in butter mixture and place in muffin tin.
- After you put 3-4 pieces in a hole add a jalapeno slice and cheese.
- Then add 3-4 more and add another jalapeno and more cheese.
- Bake 350 for about 20 minutes.
These will become a favorite at your table in no time! As easy as these are to make you’ll be keeping the ingredients on hand at all times for a last minute snack or side to your favorite meals. Make sure to check out all of our best Recipes for more great sides and entrees sure to please a crowd!