Everyone loves cheesecake and this Valentine’s Day you can share these Strawberry Oreo White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars with your friends and family to show your love and expert cooking skills all in one. So simple to make and so delectable this treat is one that will be a hit at all of your Valentine’s Day parties and events.
STRAWBERRY WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE BARS
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- 9 oz White Chocolate (I used chips)
- 2-8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2-3/4 cup Strawberry Preserves OR Jam (I used a Smuckers Seedless)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with aluminum foil, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Add Oreo Cookies to a Food Processor or place in a ziplock bag to crush.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add to prepared pan.
- Press firmly to line bottom completely.
- Add Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla to a medium sized bowl or stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Melt your chocolate in microwave heating in 30 second intervals and then stirring.
- Add all but 1/8 of a cup of your melted chocolate to cream cheese mixture and blend.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the center of your cheesecake is almost set.
- Let cool for 15 minutes,
- Spread your preserves/jam over the top of your cheesecake.
- Drizzle remaining chocolate over your cheesecake (I used a ziplock bag to pipe).
- Place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
Nothing says I love you more than a sweet treat for your love on Valentine’s Day. These Strawberry White Chocolate Cheesecake Bars are a wonderful treat to make and surprise your family with this year.
Don’t miss out on all of our great Recipes for stews, chili’s, meats, crock pot meals and treats!