Everyone loves a nice sandwich for lunch but what about those evenings when you don’t feel like cooking but still want a hot meal? These Easy Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches are the perfect answer! So easy to throw in the crock pot in the morning and come home to a hearty beef sandwich option that pairs wonderfully with a fresh salad, some of your favorite chips or even a little bowl of soup!
EASY CROCK POT FRENCH DIP SANDWICHES
- 4 lb Beef Roast
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 small Onion quartered
- 1 tbsp Rosemary
- 3 Bay Leaves
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 6 cup Water
- 8 Sub Rolls
- Bell Peppers (optional)
- Onions (optional)
- Cheese (optional)
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Place rosemary in bay leaves in a piece of cheesecloth and gather it up and tie with twine/string.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook on Low for 8 to 10 hours.
- Remove bay leaves and rosemary and discard.
- Remove and shred beef.
- Strain juices to serve as Au Jus.
- Return everything to crock pot on warm and serve.
- If you like, you can sautee onions and peppers and add cheese to the sandwiches.
Your whole family will be satisfied with these Easy Crock Pot French Dip Sandwiches if you choose to make them tonight! Easy to customize with onions, peppers, mushrooms, your favorite cheeses and sandwich rolls they can be personalized for your picky eater or loaded down and hearty for the man of the house.
Don’t miss out on all of the great Recipes brought to you here daily!