Everyone loves heading to McDonald’s for a special treat every now and then. While it isn’t the healthy option, it sure is tasty. How about making your own Copycat McDonald’s Big Mac at home with fresh ingredients? This is going to become one of your families favorite meals requested time and again!
COPYCAT MCDONALD’S BIG MAC
1/4 Cup Miracle Whipe
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Heaping Tablespoons French Salad Dressing
1/2 Tablespoon Sweet Relish
2 Heaping Tablespoons Dill Pickle Relish
1 Teaspoon Sugar
1 Teaspoon Dried Minced Onion
1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
1 Teaspoon Ketchup
1/8 Teaspoon Salt
2 thin 2oz Patties
1 Sesame Seed Bun plus 1 additional bun bottom
1 Slice American Cheese
1 Tablespoon Special Sauce
1 Teaspoon Finely Diced Onion
1/2 Cup Chopped Lettuce
2 Dill Pickle Slices
Dash of Salt & Pepper
- Mix special sauce ingredients until well blended in a microwave safe container
- Microwave for 25 seconds
- Mix well again
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour before using
- Cut browned side of extra bun half away leaving piece to use as middle.
- Lightly toast buns on pan or griddle and set aside
- Cook patties in hot pan 1-2 minutes each side. Lightly salt and pepper patties
- On bottom bun, add 1/2 tablespoon special sauce, 1/2 teaspoon diced onion, 1/4 cup lettuce, slice of American cheese and 1 patty
- On the middle bum, add 1/2 tablespoon special sauce, 1/2 teaspoon diced onion, pickles, 1/4 cup lettuce and 1 patty.
- Place the middle bun section on top of the bottom bun section and top with the top bun.
This classic popular fast food burger can now be a tasty lunch or dinner in your own home! Make these Copycat McDonald’s Big Mac’s for a special treat this week!