As back to school season approaches your schedule is sure to get busier. Not only will you be juggling work and school activities, but you’ll be wanting to feed your family yummy home made meals. These Easy Mini Meatloaf Cupcakes are a perfect quick weeknight meal. Best part? They double as a super fun and yummy lunch to send with your kids the next day! What kid wouldn’t love getting to eat a “cupcake” for lunch?
EASY MINI MEATLOAF CUPCAKES
1 lb Ground Beef
3/4 Cup Milk
1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1/2 Cup Quick Oats
1 tsp Salt
2 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Onion Powder
2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Cup Crushed Club Crackers
2/3 Cup Ketchup
1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
2 tsp Musard
2 Cup Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Place mashed potatoes in a zippered bag or piping bag and set aside for later.
- Combine Ketchup Mustard and brown sugar and mix well. Set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Press this mixture into muffin pan. spread top of each with the ketchup mixture.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes, remove from muffin pan and pipe on a mashed potato “frosting”.
These easy mini meatloaf cupcakes are sure to become a favorite in your house. Not only will the kids love them, they are great for adults who are watching portions and trying to cut back. The easy portion control makes them perfect for those watching their calorie intake. Substitute ground turkey or chicken for beef and you can cut back on even more calories!
Don’t miss out on all of our favorite easy, quick, cheap and semi-homemade Recipes!