Everyone loves something a little savory and sweet and these Hershey Pretzel Hearts are a perfect treat to make for Valentine’s Day gifts, parties and fun. This yummy combination is not only super easy to make but sure to please the crowd. Make a large batch, bag in cute cellophane baggies and give to others as gifts on the day of love!
HERSHEY PRETZEL HEARTS
- Mini Pretzels
- Hershey Fudge Hearts
- Valentine M&M’s
- Valentine Decorations
- Preheat oven to 350
- Place pretzels on baking sheet
- Place a fudge heart on each pretzel
- Place in oven for about a minute (watch them closely).
- Remove from oven and press 1 M&M in the middle of each heart and/or sprinkle with the decorations.
- Allow to cool completely before trying to move.
What a great treat to make and give away! Customize with your favorite flavor of chocolate or even using the raspberry or caramel filled hearts that are popular and so delicious! Create a cute and sophisticated treat that passes for grade school class parties as well as special gifts to the adults in your life.
Check out all of our great Recipes every day for desserts, dinner time entrees and fun holiday treats!