You already know we love mint and chocolate together but you haven’t found out about one of our new favorite fudge recipes yet! This Easy Andes Mint Fudge is a great treat to make for St. Patrick’s Day parties and gifts or just to savor all by yourself! The colors are perfect for the holiday but the flavor is great for year round!
EASY ANDES MINT FUDGE
- 2 1/2 cup Semi Sweet Chips, divided
- 14 oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk, divided
- 1 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp Peppermint Extract
- 4 drops Green Food Coloring
- 1 tsp Shortening
- 10 Andes Mints
- Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Melt 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips with 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Spread mixture into pan and chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate chips and remaining condensed milk, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add peppermint and food coloring.
- Slice Andes Mints diagonally and set aside.
- Spread this layer over refrigerated chocolate layer and chill for 10 minutes.
- Melt remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips with 1 tsp shortening in the microwave by heating 30 seconds and stirring and repeating until completely melted.
- Spread over refrigerated layers. Top with Andes pieces.
- Refrigerate until fudge is set.
- Cut into squares.
Make large batches, cut into squares or use a cookie cutter to cut this Easy Andes Mint Fudge into shamrock shapes and wrap in clear cellophane and tie with a green ribbon. This would make an awesome and perfect surprise gift for coworkers, neighbors, teachers, coaches or just friends! Just be sure to smuggle a few pieces away for yourself to enjoy!
Don’t miss out on all of our great Recipes shared here daily!