It’s time for another giveaway! This time we’re giving away TWO $30 Walmart gift cards!
As you all know, we love saving money and helping people find great Cheap / Free Christmas Presents, so we were excited when Mom Central recently told us about Walmart’s affordable holiday meal ideas.
Did you know you can get a Christmas dinner at Walmart for as little as $30 for eight people? Walmart’s $30 Christmas feast for eight starts with family-favorite ingredients, including:
- One 10-pound spiral cut half-ham
- Three 8-ounce cans Del Monte Green Beans
- One 10-pound bag of Russet potatoes
- One 12-count package of Sara Lee dinner rolls
- One 10 inch Pumpkin Pie
Walmart also gives info on how to create a New Year’s party feast for 10 for as low as $40. Their feast includes:
- Shrimp Tray
- Vegetable Tray
- Hillshire Farms Little Smokies
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Land O’Lakes Egg Nog
- Red Velvet cake
So when you’re looking to save money on your holiday meals, be sure to check out Walmart’s affordable ideas!
And now, for our giveaway! We are giving away TWO $30 Walmart gift cards to two lucky winners! Want to enter our giveaway?
Here’s how to enter:
There is one required entry – you MUST be a current subscriber to our money saving website, Engineer a Debt Free Life. Simply leave a comment on this blog post telling us how you subscribe to our site (via email or RSS). If you are not a current subscriber, you can subscribe immediately and enter our giveaway. Subscribe now via RSS or via email (you must check your email account for a verification email and click the link in it to cofirm your subscription).
For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following. Be sure to leave a comment on this blog post for each additional entry you do:
- Follow CAFM on Twitter
- Add the CAFM button to your website (you can find the code for the button in one of the side columns of our website)
- Tweet this contest on Twitter, you can do this once each day for an extra entry each day (be sure to leave a new comment each day telling us you did a new tweet that day!) – copy this exactly for your Tweet: Pls RT-Win a #Walmart gift card at the money saving/freebie website, Engineer a Debt Free Life http://bit.ly/7xGehb @CAFM #free #giveaway
- Post this giveaway on an online forum or bulletin board (yes, for clarification, Facebook counts) – be sure to give us the exact link to where you posted the giveaway in your comment
- Email 5 of your friends telling them about the giveaway and our website – you must cc eadflmomma at gmail dot com on the email
NOTE: You MUST first leave one comment with your required entry (telling us how you subscribe to CAFM), or none of your additional entries will count! If you are tweeting the contest on Twitter every day for extra entries, you do not need to leave another comment telling us how you subscribe, just leave a new comment each day telling us you did a new tweet!
You must be 18 years or older to enter and have a valid United States mailing address. The giveaway will end on January 19 at 7 pm Central Time. We will contact the winners via email and the winners will have 24 hours to respond to our email or new winner(s) will be selected.
I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Walmart. In addition, I received a Walmart gift certificate to thank me for taking the time to participate and two to offer as a giveaway.
victoria lester says
Anne G says
I subscribe by email
ajolly1456 at gmail dot com
Anne G says
Gay S says
I subscribe by e-mail
Saw your article in magazine, it got me interested in checking out your site.
Hi…I FOUND YOUR SITE MONTHS AGO,,,AND LOVE IT.KEEP UP YOUR GOOD WORK,AND INFORMATION.THANKS
Love your site!
Jennifer P says
I subscribed to forums user name jk8675309 & email Updates also a twitter follower @JK8675309
Love all the Freebies in the forum 🙂
Veronica May says
I’m an email subscriber. Please enter my name in the Walmart gift card drawing. Thanks!
I subscribed by e-mail…..Thanks for all the info about Swagbucks and all the money-saving tips…Love your site……
I follow with RSS and email.