This contest is officially closed… stay tuned for the winners!!!!
Here is another cool contest at CAFM: A Blogger Challenge, with over $500 in prizes!
Momma asked about readers’ blogs recently and found that a surprising number of you have blogs yourself. So… this contest is just for the bloggers and website owners out there.
Contest is simple:
- 1. Register Here by leaving a comment with your blog address and no of subscribers. This is all that is necessary to enter.
- 2. Refer some traffic. If you’re reading our site, you obviously see something that interests you… so tell the world about us. Everyone likes to save money, especially in today’s economy.
Since some sites are bigger and can obviously refer more people (thus winning everything and not being fair to the smaller sites), I am breaking it up into categories, with winners for each category. This means everyone stands an equal chance… well at least a fair chance anyway. This was about as fair as I could set this up and track it… if you don’t like the way the contest is setup… don’t enter. Websites without subscribers (non-blogs) will be categorized based on how their traffic compares with the blogs entered.
Winners will be chosen using my Google Analytics to track the referrals. All referrals from your registered site address will be tracked and will count, regardless of where you send them on our site. i.e. send traffic from anywhere on your site to anywhere on our site. Contest will continue for 3 full months to allow plenty of time for people to build up. I’ll be doing updates as we go along to show the contest status. This will be fun to track along the way and see how it goes.
- 0-100 subscribers ($25 prize)
- 101-500 subscribers($50 prize)
- 501-4000 subscribers($50 prize)
- 4001-10k subscribers ($100 prize)
- 10k-50k subscribers ($100 prize)
- 50k-100k subscribers ($100 prize)
- 100k plus subscribers ($100 prize)
Winners will be offered a choice of gift cards. Contest officially ends 5/1/2010.
How do you refer your traffic? It’s up to you: Here’s some ideas:
- Write a blog post about us.
- Include us in your roundups.
- Add our button to your sidebar.
- Use your imagination!