$50 off $100 Old Navy Weekly coupon giveaway: Thanks to a donation, we have a $50 off $100 Old Navy coupon to give away! The coupon expires on February 18 (2-18). If we receive more coupon donations, we will update this blog post and draw from the people who have entered here. Thank to everyone in our Old Navy chat room for sharing Old Navy Weekly coupon locations!
Winner is Jennifer – jendpv @ – coupon has been emailed to the winner
How to enter the giveaway :
There is one required entry – you MUST be a current VERIFIED EMAIL SUBSCRIBER to our money saving website, Engineer a Debt Free Life. (Verified means that you have clicked the activation link to verify your subscription when you first signed up. If you are already receiving our emails, you are already a verified email subscriber.) Simply leave a comment on this blog post telling us that you are a verified email subscriber to our site. If you are not a current email subscriber, you can subscribe immediately and enter our giveaway. Subscribe now via email (you must check your email account for a verification email and click the link in it to cofirm your subscription).
For additional entries, you can do any or all of the following. Be sure to leave a comment on this blog post for each additional entry you do:
- Join the CAFM Forums (we even have an Old Navy Forum!), let us know your forum user name
- Post a new comment in the CAFM Forums (please post an actual comment, not just one or two words)
- Subscribe to our website via RSS feed (you will need to use an RSS feed reader, like Google reader or Bloglines)
- Follow CAFM on Twitter
- Add the CAFM button to your website (you can find the code for the button in one of the side columns of our website)
- Tweet this contest on Twitter, you can do this once each day for an extra entry each day (be sure to leave a new comment each day telling us you did a new tweet that day!) – copy this exactly for your Tweet: Pls RT-Win a $50 off $100 #OldNavy #coupon at the money saving/freebie website, Engineer a Debt Free Life http://bit.ly/agKFsL @CAFM #free
- Post this giveaway on an online forum or bulletin board (yes, for clarification, Facebook counts) – be sure to give us the exact link to where you posted the giveaway in your comment
- Email 5 of your friends telling them about the giveaway and our website – you must cc eadflmomma at gmail dot com on the email
Also, we would love for you to become a fan of CAFM on Facebook. You cannot get an extra entry for becoming a fan of CAFM on Facebook anymore (it’s now against Facebook rules), but we post lots of great freebies and deals in Facebook, so would love to have you become a fan of CAFM in Facebook.
NOTE: You MUST first leave one comment with your required entry (telling us that you are a verified email subscriber), or none of your additional entries will count! If you are tweeting the contest on Twitter every day for extra entries, you do not need to leave another comment telling us how you subscribe, just leave a new comment each day telling us you did a new tweet!
The giveaway will end at 7 pm Central Time on February 16. We will send the coupon(s) to the winners immediately, so please check your emails at that time.
- Want some FREE Old Navy gift cards? Get them FREE from MyPoints! Get FREE Old Navy gift cards & other FREE gift cards for doing easy things like taking surveys, reading emails, playing games, shopping, & searching online! Join MyPoints NOW!
See Old Navy coupon locations for previous days and weeks: Old Navy coupon locations
Want to get the locations of Old Navy coupons in future weeks & learn about new $75 off $100 and $50 off $100 Old Navy coupon giveaways on our website? Get get our free blog updates via email, via RSS, Twitter & Facebook
I tweeted…[email protected]___cee (three underscores)
how do you show the link to a particular tweet?
I posted again in the forum…does that count for another entry? I realized I had posted under a topic that is expired, the gift card giveaway, instead of in something current. So I also commented today in the Old Navy addicts forum.
Thanks again for the giveaway!
Tweet 2/16 http://twitter.com/ktkatherine/status/9204682974
I am an email subscriber!