Nothing beats a warm peanut butter cookie with a tall glass of milk unless it’s this special holiday Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookie. With just a couple of fun embellishments you can take a simple and classic cookie right into the holiday by featuring the ever popular Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.
PEANUT BUTTER PRETZEL REINDEER COOKIE
- 16.5 oz Roll Pillsbury Peanut Butter Cookie Dough
- 32 Chocolate Covered Pretzels
- 32 Brown M&M’s
- 16 Red M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon size balls of dough.
- Roll in your hands into a more elongated tapered shape.
- Bake for about 10 minutes until edges just start to get brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on cookie sheet for just 1-2 minutes.
- While cookies are still warm, press in 2 pretzels for antlers, 2 brown M&M’s for eyes and 1 red M&M for nose.
- You need to do this on all cookies quickly in order for the items to stick. If they don’t stick after setting, you can melt chocolate to use as “glue” to fix any loose pieces.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer to get the pieces to set up
These are so much fun to make with the kids. Just make sure while you are making these Peanut Butter Pretzel Reindeer Cookies that you don’t let them eat all of the eyes, ears and antlers before they get on the cookie themselves! Wrap these individually in decorative or clear cellophane bags and give them to all of the girls and boys on your holiday list this year!
Don’t miss out on all of our great holiday recipes!