You know we are all about some yummy semi-homemade treats and these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Hearts are amazing! Using a boxed mix you can pick up easily with coupons and sales for cheap you can whip up this batch of brownies with the luscious raspberry cream filling that makes a perfect Valentine’s Day treat to be shared or kept all to yourself!
DARK CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY BROWNIE HEARTS
- 1 box 13 x 9 Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 cup Butter softened
- 4 oz Raspberries
- 2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Prepare brownies according to box directions.
- Allow to cool.
- Remove from pan and cut as many heart shapes as possible with cookie cutter.
- Puree raspberries in food processor or blender.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and raspberry puree.
- Add in powdered sugar 1 cup at a time. Mixing until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer filling to piping bag.
- Pipe filling around the edge of one of the brownie hearts. Then fill in the middle. Top with another brownie heart, gently pressing down to make a sandwich.
- Use a sifter and dust the tops with powdered sugar.
These beautiful brownies are so easy to whip up and will be the hit of any party you attend for Valentine’s Day! Everyone loves the combination these Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Hearts provide of the smooth creamy icing and the rich dark chocolate moist brownie. Make a double batch and hide some for yourself before they all disappear!
If you love brownies, check out the top brownie recipes on our site:
- Smores Brownies
- Easy Low Fat Black Bean Brownies
- Cream Filled Heart Brownies
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Hearts
- Gluten Free Chocolate Chocolate Chip Brownies
- Quick and Easy Brownies
See more great recipes on our site here: Recipes