Oreo Cookies plus Cream Cheese and White Chocolate. Need I say more? Everyone loves this combination and these Easy No Bake Oreo Truffles are one of the best creations we have stumbled upon. Not only can you whip them up in only a few minutes but they are so delicious you will have many requests for them from your family and friends.
EASY NO BAKE OREO TRUFFLES
- 16 oz package OREO Cookies
- 8 oz Cream Cheese softened
- 16 oz White Melting Chocolate
- Line baking sheet with wax paper.
- Finely crush Oreos in food processor.
- Reserve 1/8 cup of crushed cookies if you would like to dust finish truffles with them as a decoration.
- Mix together crushed cookies and cream cheese until well blended.
- Roll mixture into 1″ balls and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Place balls in freezer for 1 hour.
- Melt white chocolate in microwave by heating for 30 seconds and then stirring and repeating until melted and smooth.
- Dip each frozen ball in white chocolate and then return to wax paper.
- You can decorate by dusting with cookie crumbs of by melting dark chocolate or colored chocolate and drizzling over truffles.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow chocolate to set.
These Easy No Bake Oreo Truffles are a perfect treat to present for Valentine’s Day to those you love. What’s even better about these treats is how beautifully they display on a silver platter. Pretty enough to be made for an upcoming Baby Shower, Bridal Shower or even Wedding Reception. Add a touch of food coloring to the melted white chocolate for a personalized treat for special holidays.
Don’t miss out on all of our wonderful Recipes shared here every day.