Oreos are one of the worlds most amazing creations and these Easy Oreo Cheesecake Bars are second in line in my list of absolutely perfect desserts. Not only do they have the Oreo’s that I adore but also cheesecake. What more could a gal ask for? Plus they are super easy to throw together at the last minute and breaking up the cookies is a fun chore for the kids to help with!
- 24 Oreo Cookies
- 1 Stick of Butter Melted
- 2-8 oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tsp Vanilla
- 12 Oreo cookies chopped
- Preheat oven to 325
- Line a 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving overhang on all sides.
- Add 24 Oreo Cookies to a Food Processor or place in a ziplock bag to crush.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Add to prepared pan.
- Press firmly to line bottom completely.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Add Cream Cheese, Sugar and Vanilla to a medium sized bowl or stand mixer and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time making sure to blend well.
- Add sour cream and beat util incorporated.
- Fold in chopped Oreos.
- Pour mixture over crust.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the center of your cheesecake is almost set.
- Let cool on rack for 2 hours,
- Cover with plastic and place in refrigerator for 4 hours.
Make these Easy Cheesecake Bars this weekend as a great option for the after church Sunday meal with your family or just a late night snack to sneak in with your love.
Don’t miss out on all the great Recipes we share here every day!