Nothing is better than a warm fresh from the oven muffin for breakfast or an after school snack. These Easy Blueberry Muffins are a perfect quick and simple treat you can whip up for your family this week and surprise the kids after school with a glass of milk or pack on the go for your own quick breakfast treat.
EASY BLUEBERRY MUFFINS
- 1 1/2 cups Flour
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, mix together topping ingredients. Keep cutting mixture with fork until consistency is like clumpy sand.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add in vegetable oil, milk add egg and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill muffin cups and sprinkle with topping mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.
Make these in double batches and freeze them since these Easy Blueberry Muffins are sure to be a hit with the entire family. Share at your MOPS group, Sunday church breakfast or just a special treat for the ones you love.
Don’t miss out on all of our great Recipes posted here!
Check out our other delicious breakfast recipes here: