Cupcakes are a girls best friend! These Easy Marshmallow Filled Lucky Charms Cupcakes are a kids best friend! Combining two of the best things on earth together to create a fun and whimsical treat just in time for St. Patrick’s Day celebrations and kids class parties these easy semi-homemade cupcakes are sure to please the crowd!
EASY MARSHMALLOW FILLED LUCKY CHARMS CUPCAKES
- 1 box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cup softened Butter
- 7 oz Marshmallow Cream
- 2 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 to 2 tbsp Milk
- 1-2 cups Lucky Charms cereal
- Green Decorating Sugar
- Follow directions on box for cupcakes.
- After baking move to cooling rack.
- Combine butter and marshmallow cream in medium bowl on medium speed until blended.
- Slowly add sugar beating until well blended.
- Gradually add milk until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer half of icing to another bowl and add green food coloring and mix well to blend color.
- Transfer green icing to zippered bag and clip corner to pipe.
- Cut a small square in the center of each cupcake.
- Fill hole with green icing.
- Cut off inner part of removed “plug” and replace in cupcake.
- Ice top of cupcake with white icing.
- Place Lucky Charms pieces on top and sprinkle with green decoration sugar.
These fun cupcakes are sure to remind the adults of their favorite childhood breakfast treat and the kids will be head over heels in love with the flavors and the combination of two of their most wanted food items! Make these Easy Marshmallow Filled Lucky Charms Cupcakes as a treat for your kids class parties or just because for dessert one night this week!
Don’t miss out on all of our great Recipe posts shared here daily!