Nothing is as yummy on a hot summer day as a pudding pop fresh from your freezer. Unless of course it is one of these Easy Patriotic Pudding Pops. Not only are they fun and colorful to make, they are a great treat to whip up and have on hand for your Memorial Day or 4th of July parties this year. Another bonus is these are so inexpensive with the coupons you can find this time of year for Jell-O products! Make a double batch of these to share with your kids this weekend.
EASY PATRIOTIC PUDDING POPS
1 box White Chocolate Jell-O Instant Pudding
2 cup Milk
Red and Blue Food Coloring
- Mix milk and pudding in bowl for 2 minutes.
- Divide into 3 equal portions.
- Color 1 portion red with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Color 1 portion blue with about 15 drops of food coloring.
- Transfer each color to a zippered sandwich bag.
- Clip the corner of the blue and pipe it equally into the bottom of 5 3 oz Dixie cups.
- Lift and gently tap each cup on the counter to level up the pudding.
- Repeat this process with the white and then red colors.
- Insert a popsicle stick in the middle of each cup and place in freezer for 4-5 hours or until firm.
Kids and adults alike will love these easy patriotic pudding pops this summer. They are a great way to dress up the dessert table at your next BBQ and a fun way to show pride in your country on the holidays this year!
Don’t miss out on all of our great easy, semi-homeade and inexpensive Recipes shared here every day!