Do you have a special Saturday or Sunday morning breakfast with your family each week? Perhaps it’s a weekly tradition for you to prepare something special or a favorite breakfast on the weekends for your kids. Why not surprise them this weekend with this adorable Donut Bottle Snowmen! Using a few fun items like recycled bottles, store bought donuts and cute paper straws you can create this simple and fun Donut Bottle Snowmen and have next to their place setting when you call them to the table for their favorite breakfast this weekend. Check out the instructions below and create your own version of these cute craft treats!
Donut Bottle Snowmen: cute holiday idea!
3 9.5oz empty Starbucks Frappucino bottles
Milk (to fill bottles)
3 Mini Donuts
3 Decorative Straws
Felt to make scarves
Sixlets or other shiny candy balls
Black Gel Icing
Orange starburst (for noses)
1/4 cup White Candy Melts
- Cut Felt into 1″ strip and wrap around neck of bottle as scarf.
- Fasten in place with glue.
- Heat White Candy Chips in small bowl by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted.
- using a toothpick place drops of candy on front of bottle to act as glue and place sixlets as buttons.
- Allow to set.
- Carefully push straw through mini donut.
- Using black icing make dots for eyes and mouth.
- Cut Starburst into thirds. Then cut each of these diagonally and roll with fingers to form carrot noses.
- Dip end or carrot noses in white chocolate and place in center of donuts.
- Allow to set.
- Fill bottles with milk, and insert straw.
Choose your child’s favorite colors for the felt scarf, add embellishments to suit their style or favorite character even to create a unique to them Donut Bottle Snowmen! Use chocolate milk and chocolate covered donuts or even cinnamon donuts with apple cider for a different twist on the same theme!