What better thing can you think of than the yummy combination of peanut butter and chocolate? Well I say it’s these wonderful classic Reese’s Cup Cookies! Your favorite chocolate and peanut butter treat wrapped in delicious cookie dough fresh from the oven with a tall cup of milk is the perfect winter after school snack!
REESE’S CUP COOKIES
- 11 oz Bag Reeses Miniatures
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 3/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Combine butter, sugars, peanut butter, egg and vanilla and beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt and gradually add to the butter mixture.
- Beat until well blended.
- Form into 1 inch balls and drop into cups on small muffin pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until puffy and lightly brown.
- Press unwrapped Reese in center or each cookie and allow to cool completely in muffin pan.
These tasty treats are perfect to make for your kids class parties (make sure to let others know they contain peanut butter), office parties or to include in a special gift basket for a teacher, babysitter, neighbor or friend. Of course around our house these wouldn’t last long enough to share with the neighbors!
Don’t miss out on all of our fabulous recipes and treats this holiday season!