While I don’t wear a lot of makeup, when I do I have to get it off my face before I go to sleep at night. Since I am a casual makeup wearer (only on special occasions), I don’t feel the need to have a bunch of fancy products lining my bathroom shelves. These DIY Makeup Remover Pads are the perfect solution. Not only are they gentle for my sensitive eyes and skin, they are inexpensive and perfect for keeping on hand for those occasions I need to quickly get rid of the mascara. These also make excellent gifts for teachers, teens and friends if you are looking for a fun and easy holiday gift!
DIY MAKEUP REMOVER PADS
Mason jar or Round Container
Large Round Cotton pads
1 1/2 Cup Water
2 Tablespoons Tear-Free Baby Shampoo
1/4 Teaspoon Baby Oil
- In a large bowl mix together the water, shampoo and oil.
- Add enough of your solution to cover the bottom of your mason jar or container
- Add in approximately 10 pads to allow the solution to soak up.
- Continue to add about 10 pads at a time pouring solution over each set to allow it to soak up.
- Cover and seal with lid and use as needed.
Make sure to print these handy DIY Makeup Remover Pad Labels to create a unique gift when making for the holiday season!
These simple DIY Makeup Remover Pads are perfect for the gal who doesn’t like expensive products in their makeup case. It is great for tween and teen use as well since it is so safe for their eyes and skin. No need to worry about irritation from harsh chemicals when using this simple method.