Summer time is my favorite season and I love spending my time outdoors with the kids. Although it’s my most favorite season, the harmful UV rays can do a number on your exposed skin and it’s so important to take care of yourself. I always love to use a body scrub on my skin at the end of my day to make my skin look and feel refreshed. I make my own Homemade Black Tea Body Scrub all the time, and it’s amazing for the overall look of your skin! You’ll love the super soft and glowing skin you have after using this Homemade Black Tea Body Scrub just one time.
Homemade Black Tea Body Scrub
- 2 Cups of Granulated White Sugar
- 4 Black Tea bags (I used my favorite brand from Target)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Oil
- Airtight Glass Container (Purchased mine in the dollar spot at Target)
- Grab a medium sized mixing bowl and pour in your sugar as well as your black tea bags and mix together. You want to ensure the mixture it mixed completely before adding in your coconut oil.
- Place your 1/4 cup coconut oil in the microwave for 20 seconds to allow it to turn from a solid to a liquid.
- Carefully pour over your sugar mixture and quickly stir until everything is covered with the coconut oil. Once you’re happy with the consistency just spoon your mixture into an airtight container and use when you’re ready.
- Body Scrubs make the best at home products and are perfect for gifting as well!
- To use just get your skin damp and grab a handful of this Homemade Black Tea Body Scrub and rub into your skin. Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
If you love this Homemade Black Tea Body Scrub check out all the other great DIY ideas.