One of those classic comfort foods my mom used to make us was meatloaf. She would always serve it with a side of mashed potatoes and green beans. This Quick Easy Meatloaf Recipe reminds me of my mom’s, but is so much simpler to make. I literally throw everything together in under 5 minutes, toss in the oven and my family raves over it. If you are looking for a tasty and inexpensive entree to make, this is definitely the meal for you.
QUICK EASY MEATLOAF RECIPE
1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
1 Tablespoon Minced Dried Onion
2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
1 Teaspoon Oregano
1 Teaspoon Salt
1 Teaspoon Paprika
1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
1/4 Cup Tomato Paste
1/4 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In large bowl mix together all ingredients except tomato past and barbecue sauce.
- Form into loaf and place in center of casserole dish (I prefer this method over loaf pans so grease drains off easier)
- Mix together tomato paste and barbecue sauce
- Cover meatloaf with tomato/barbecue mix
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes
This classic quick easy meatloaf recipe is a perfect weeknight meal. It is so easy to assemble, and you don’t need any special ingredients. It goes great with mashed, roasted or baked potatoes and your preferred veggie. And if you make a double batch, you cna easily have leftovers the next day for lunch, or slice a piece and put on toasted bread with some melted cheese for a fun meatloaf sandwich!